Hillsman is excited to announce we have been awarded a new project for the Medical & Office FF&E Design & Installation for Fulton County Department of Health & Wellness for the Adamsville Regional Health Center. The new facility includes OB/GYN, Primary Care, Dental Services, immunization services, communicable disease intervention, behavioral health counseling, library/resource center, childcare drop off, workforce development and housing assistance. Required services include furniture, fixtures and equipment, medical/office design, delivery and installation. We are responsible for systems furniture, freestanding furniture, seating, filing equipment, related products and support services. This is an excellent opportunity to create a project that Fulton County and the Adamsville community can be proud of. We are happy to be working with Fulton County and the team members on this assignment.
- Roswell Library Renovations Completed
- Atlanta Technical College completes renovations of their Student Lounge
- Hillsman to provide FF&E design services for the new State Farm national operations center
- Georgia Gwinnett College completes renovations of their student services center
- Hillsman wins “Most Wearable” garment award at the 2014 DRESSED competition